Friday 27 June 2014

Lost in translation




I am the fine sand that mingles between your toes,

I am the only one, who knows how life goes,

I am the fire that erodes your weary soul,

I am the whisper of treachery infiltrating your goals,

I am a nobody but I am everyone too,

I am a golden eagle through and through,

I am the person with many faces,

I am the animal in many places,

I am the desert ,  no mercy,

I am the adventurer Percy,

I am the isolated, mottled library book,

I am the glistening tear , drowning-look,

I am a king and servant too,

I am the humility and the arrogance of –who?
I am shhh- lost in translation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment